Monday, January 25

confessions

These are my confessions.

I have been avoiding this blog for a year because I have been hoping that MRKH hasn't defined my life.  I think that I am lying to myself about that one.  It has in many ways.   I'm starting to think more about my sexuality and I am feeling more intersexed than ever.  I do like men but I like women too.  I haven't dated in about 3 years.  My "sugar daddy" complicated relationship, ended this last week after 8 years.  I know that there is a reason or a purpose to all of this but I am wondering what it is.

Will I ever feel that I fit in a real relationship?

Ok, let's take this one apart a little more.

I meet someone.  We go on a date or two.  We are attracted to each other.

I have to make sure that I am dilating (we may have sex at some point), ideally long before dating because it takes a while to be stretched.

I am getting anxiety about whether or not he will fit in the vaginal space.

I am getting anxiety about telling him.

I hope he doesn't want kids.

It's time to have sex.  The moment is right.

I don't enjoy it as much as I think I should.  It's kind of boring, really.

But I enjoy the foreplay and kissing.

That is life.  It's good being alone in a lot of ways, but there are those times that I wish I could meet someone who gets it.  It may be nice to date someone who is intersex too, that may be easier.

MRKH truth.


8 comments:

  1. I just read your story, sounds just like mine. Unfortuatly I had stopped dilating because at the age of 17 I hadn't had a boyfriend and didn't believe it was the right time. Just about over a year ago I met this amazing guy. I built up the confidence to talk to him about my MRKH and I think he said he understood, but I really don't think he felt the way I did.
    We do have sex, but like you said I don't think I enjoy it as much as is to be expected. This past weekend was a big challenge in that part. We see each other once a week and I use that as my form of dilation now, but I don't think its enough. I don't think anyone will truly understand what we are going through emotionally and physically. I'm in the process of contacting my doctors at the U of M in Michigan and trying to consult with them to make sure that I'm still doing things right.
    Feel free to email me with questions, I would like to talk to someone that is going through the same thing I am.
    mscheele18@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you have an email that we can chat back and forth?

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ever think of dating men with micro penises

    ReplyDelete