Sunday, January 5

Disturbing Dreams

Friday night I had a dream

that I was PREGNANT.

Out of wedlock.

I felt ashamed, I didn't know what I was going to do, I didn't know what my family was going to say.

I didn't know how this was going to work out, I wasn't supposed to be able to have kids.

I just felt sheer panic inside. I didn't know what I was going to do.

Then I thought, oh yea, I could have an abortion...

Then I thought, I probably should have an abortion.

Because the baby would have nowhere to grow.

I don't remember much more--I woke up shortly thereafter.

But I still hurt about this.  The idea of the baby right now bothers me, and how close it felt, how possibly true it was...

It's still traumatizing me.

---------------------

Have you ever had this dream?


1 comment:

  1. I had this dream once, it made me sad to wake up and realizing it wasn't at all possible

    ReplyDelete