Saturday, June 2

Saturday

I'm going to get my hair cut and highlighted today and I am looking forward to doing that.  Life has been super weird lately.  I am thinking that the solar flares going on have something to do with it.

Regarding my diet--I've lost 3 lbs but need to lose 1.4 lbs by Monday.  It's a crash on the already restrictive diet that I am doing this weekend.  I'm working out twice today and three times tomorrow.  I will make weight for the team.  When I am done with this thing, I am not going on a diet again.

My dad is off with his brother working on an estate sale today with my grandpa's stuff.  That's still hard for me to think about and it makes me tearful just thinking about it.  I have a hard time thinking of my grandparent's things in so many other people's houses.  The harder part is knowing that I will never have a conversation with grandpa again.  I have 10 voicemails on my phone that I cannot delete.  It's too hard and I'm not capturing them at the right time to record them.

TTYL.

No comments:

Post a Comment