Wednesday, April 10

Lidocaine

I've learned another trick for dilation that I wanted to share with you.  My doctor prescribed lidocaine because I have had painful sex, usually upon insertion.  This only started happening with my last boyfriend and it was really painful for the first few minutes.  I know he felt bad about the pain.  Once inserted and a little rhythm going, it stopped.

When I went to the doctor for my checkup last year, she prescribed me the lidocaine.  She told me to put it at the opening and use it for that initial insertion.  The numbing nature of this made me think about the guy, and I would think that the guy should probably be wearing a condom when using this (so he doesn't get numb).

I haven't used the lidocaine for sex, but I am using it for dilation.  Insertion of dilation, depending on the angle, can be very painful as well.  I have been putting the lidocaine around the edges of my vagina, then using my vibrator dilator covered in Astroglide for the dilation.

If you have any pain, this may be a solution that works for you too.

No comments:

Post a Comment