Sunday, January 8

New Beginnings, New Times

Okay...so maybe you're wondering how the whole single gal thing has gone.  It's tough to go from coupled to single in such short time.  It's difficult to think of sharing myself, my story, yet one more time.  I can do it.

I still have not talked to him.  In a fit of just needing to get my feelings out, I sent him an email that addressed his "reasons" for breaking up with me.

I am sure that you are probably thinking that I am insane (at least some of you).  It's really not that crazy.  As we age, I think that we all need to be more flexible in our expectations of a partner, and really look to what the ultimate goal of a relationship is for you as an individual.  I don't need to share all of my interests with him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
One of the things I addressed in my note to him was about sex, which even though he didn't mention it in the breakup, I think it may have played a role.  We were together for three months.  That's not enough time for me to fully relax with a guy in that manner, in fact, I never really have.  But I am finally, finally, beginning to feel the MRKH "problem" go away.

Meaning, that I know my vagina works now (thank heavens).  I don't even know how to describe this to a guy other than if he were born without a penis.  That's a difficult descriptor too, because men can see each other's.  Women don't know the normal appearance, function of others vaginas.  Really, I know that may sound crazy but its true.

So I started reading What Your Mom Never Told You About S-E-X.  For MRKH'ers of all ages who feel insecurity about their bodies, I would recommend this read.  It tells you all about anatomy, sex, pleasure, yada yada.  I think it will help.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So I'm working on developing my friend base again.  I have friends here and there, but I would like to be a part of a group.   Thursday night I went out with a colleague for happy hour.  Friday I invited one of my neighbors over and we had some wine together.  This afternoon I went to a Meetup group.  Tonight I am meeting my parents.  I have other things that I am going to start doing including church and more Meetup groups, classes at the gym.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Till later.

check out my other website:  www.mrkhlife.com

1 comment:

  1. We are urgently in need of kidney Donors with the sum of $500,000.00 USD,Email: kokilabendhirubhaihospital@gmail.com
    WhatsApp +91 779-583-3215

    ReplyDelete