Monday, May 7

May-o

It's May 2012.  Every time between these blog postings I always think so much has happened.  It really does.  So much happens in such small pieces of time but at the same time nothing happens.  Strange.

Dating--I have gone on a few dates with the guy who dumped me at Christmas.  He wants to be friends, but it is advancing a bit.  I don't think that we will be together in the long run and I need to remember that so I don't get wrapped up in a wasted relationship.  I want true love, and I don't see it here.

Death--This is my first post since my grandpa passed away.  He died Easter week and so did grandma, four years earlier.  My mom reminded me that he called her after she told him that I wouldn't have kids (no more detail than that) and told her that if anyone could handle it well I could.  That nearly brings tears to my eyes thinking about that.  I really feel that I need to live up to that.  I don't always feel that I have.  I've been studying heaven lately and reading books about it.  It is reinvigorating my faith and I needed that.

Diet--I am going to do the Game On! diet with a bunch of people at work.  This should be fun.  I've been feeling pretty chunky lately.  We are supposed to lose 1% of our body weight each week.  My goal is to lose about 15 lbs in the next few months.

That's kind of a hodgepodge of stuff but that's what's up.


No comments:

Post a Comment